tisk tisk

I make a blog dedicated to various projects I'm working on, yet haven't posted anything in a month two months. The truth is, I haven't actually picked up my soldering iron in a while; something I hope to change very soon.

While waiting my turn at my local DMV, I took the opportunity to do some studying. A while back I came across some documentation on AVR machine language (aka assembly). I had been wanting to work on some programming again, and thought it would be fun to just go straight to the source.

On a side note, about six months ago I was working on some code for the 6502 processor, dipping my toes in assembly by attempting to make small programs to run on Stella, an Atari VCS emulator. Unfortunately the data was lost during my transition to my new apartment.

Anyway, this was just a small, random update on what I am working on...
or not working on, rather...